Thursday, 31 March 2016

Letters to My Prince Charming- IV


Hey Prince,

Do you know what the most amazing part of a dream is? It's dreaming. Conjuring different ideas and possibilities on how things will be. Picking that favorite color for wedding dress, food menu, dance practice, days together, what not?!

Do you know what the worst part of a dream is? It's living the dream. There's every chance that tables will turn. Dreams might become nightmares. Even if it is a dream come true life, there’s no longer the charm of dreaming. You can’t conjure ideas anymore. You can only think of possibilities. The infinity of dreams tends to get restricted.

That's why many fear to dream. They don't want their hopes to turn into a pile of burden at the back. At some unfortunate times, it does change colors. At other times, a dream is the best way to escape reality. It feels that the fantasy world is much better than the real world.

But my dear love, I'm not scared to dream. I'm building our meets, giggles, and life in my heart. Because the whole point of dreaming is to live it. There will be a day when the reality is better than dream. The real moments perfect beyond imagination.

When I have a warrior on his way to live my dreams, there's no question of fear. There's just living life King-size with you. Yeah, certain things might not go as per my imagination. But they are just aesthetics. Minor details of triviality.

My dream is you. Being at your side. And I have no fear in stepping up to the place. The rest can just go with the wind through the window.


Waiting to live beyond the dreams..

1 comment: