Monday, 1 September 2014

Longing Loneliness!


Where are you my Angel, Making my days wrinkle??
Come with a twinkle to make my day sparkle!

Drizzle that touches my face
Twilight basking in its own pace
Yet..  There is no magic fleece
Of your arms to embrace!
Heart thaws at your thoughts
Mind with emotion droughts
Soul unable to bear fraught
Fixed your way is my eye taut!

Where are you my Angel, Making my days wrinkle??
Come with a twinkle to make my day sparkle!

It’s Autumn for my heart:
Come to pick the fallen pieces
It’s Monsoon for my eyes:
Come to wipe till it ceases
It’s Summer for my skin:
Come with your breath breeze
It’s Winter for my soul:
Come with warmth for it’ll freeze.

Where are you my Angel, Making my days wrinkle??
Come with a twinkle to make my day sparkle!

A glimpse of your dazzling smile
Is enough to sustain for a while.
Heaven at your strong shoulder
Is enough to beat blue boulder.
A touch with your little finger
Shall embellish ‘n’ ever linger.
That little of your presence
Shall make a world’s difference.

Where are you my Angel, Making my days wrinkle??
Come with a twinkle to make my day sparkle!


Time is a sickle bringing freckle.
How to tackle this emotional fickle?
Be my bangle or chain in ankle,
Knows this mangle in no angle.
How did you wangle such a tangle?
Heart in dangle with no handle
Is there regal in all these haggle?
No answer even in google making my mind boggle!

Where are you my Angel, Making my days wrinkle??
Come with a twinkle to make my day sparkle!

Hope is all I’m left with
And no rhyme left with
End seems nowhere
You are somewhere
Come to me soon
Don’t wane like moon!
There, I’m signing off- But
Here is my question,

Where are you my Angel, Making my days wrinkle??
Come with a twinkle to make my day sparkle!






1 comment:

  1. I m here my dear.. its rhymin na.. hehe.. was good. Loved it.. felt like missn someone..:)

    ReplyDelete