Thursday, 16 August 2012

Haunting Words


Agony of not writing
Makes me limbs writhing
Thoughts overwhelmed
And my attention is all it claimed
It’s a nerve splitting ache
To not let the word-Nile flow
Baking brain burns black
For the loss of pen’s ink
Starch white paper haunts me
Like a ghost in the shadow
Screams make me mute and deaf
And all I hear is the wailing of the words
The word monster possessed me
I willfully succumbed
Once I tasted the writing fruit
Eternal demand does it create
The screen singing to life made the monster ploy
The document opens and it jumps in joy
I let it course through my body
To find the solace of writing!



6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. google it... its an interesting term.... or read the new hot novel in UK.. Fifty Shades of Grey !

      Delete
    2. Hahaha..!! BDSM to writing.?! Wow.. That s a good one Prem,Good one.. :P
      Oops I was supposed to talk about ta poem.!
      Its a good one, Sruthi. :)
      As usual.. But our expectations are higher now(after more than half a dozen poems)
      U know wat I mean :)

      Delete
  2. wow nice usage of words:)...... i'm experiencing such a pain now:( hope i'll write a new blog soon.....

    ReplyDelete