Tuesday, 17 January 2012

The Lost Friendship


The lost friendship



Come back once again
For I can’t handle the pain;
Shake me hard and wake me fair
For I can’t handle the night mare;
How could this happen to us
And why all this fuss
Come back once again
For I can’t handle the pain

How could you leave me n’ go
And look at me as your foe
We were the best in the world
And my trust was blind fold
I was there for you in blue and low
But you gave me a blow
There lies my heart in shatter
Which will seldom flutter
Come back once again
For I can’t handle the pain

My friendship was true
In which a tempest brew
How could you betray me           
And flare your vengeance on me
For all I did is love you
On which you had no clue
Come back once again
For I can’t handle the pain

I seldom miss you
For the memories are few
But tears trickle down my cheek
And make me go freak
All I wish is a wink
To have back my friendship in a blink
Shake me hard and wake me fair
For I can’t handle the night mare;
Come back once again
For I can’t handle the pain







7 comments:

  1. lovely poem and an apt image... keep writing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poem nallathaan iruku, photo partha thaan bayama irukku...........ha.....ha........haa.........

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi sruthi superb,fantbulous.. I just liked it..Usually i admire the poems of Bramma,now yo also made me to admire..I just love it..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much :) I'm so flattered.. That too comparing with BrammA's poem is just too much.:) His poems are class apart.. so classic.. so lovely..:) But thank you again :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely poem !!
    Love ur writing

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful poem :) the words used for the pain of lost love is really remarkable .. keep writing!!!!

    ReplyDelete